Skip to main content
How To: Configure a For Loop Container
- Start in the package Control Flow, with no object
selected (Press ESC in the main window).
- Right click the background in the package, and select
- Add a variable called LoopIteration with the Int32
data type in the package.
- Add a For Loop Container to the package
- Edit the For Loop Container by double-clicking it, or
right-clicking it and choosing Edit.
- Set the InitExpression to @[User::LoopIteration]=0
- Set the EvalExpression to @[User::LoopIteration]<5
where 5 would is the number of loops you want to run.
- Set the AssignExpression to @[User::LoopIteration]=@[User::LoopIteration]+1
- Your settings should now look like this:
No tags for this post.